Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

About lockdown

 On Tuesday we had a Lockdown. And I was Surprised and sad. And I hate lockdown because  That means we can’t go school. And you can’t see your friends. And at home i was just Reading a book and the book was about a girl who lost her dog and she was Crying then she Heard that her dog got run over a car and she was so sad that her dog died then the man got Arrested for running over a dog because he was looking at his phone while driving.




Then the next day I went on my chromebook then I went to my Gmail and my Teacher emailed me and it said go on the School site and join Google meet at 9 a.m. and then 11 a.m. and then 1 p.m. and i said ok then i  join the Google meet at 11am and i saw my teacher and my class Meats in google meet and i saw my  friends there to and i was happy to see them.Then the teacher was Talking about school stuff and about reading maths and writing.



Then today I joined my teacher and there were Only girls there, then 6 boys Showed up to the Google meeting  and some of the people from my class were Still sleeping. Then my teacher said that we have to do our 5 facts about the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. And here is one of the facts: Did you know that the New Zealand team consisted of 212  athletes, 112 men and 100 women, across twenty-one  sports. And that was one of the Fact. and i Would share another fact. And here is one of the facts.  Did you know that Peter Snell is perhaps our  most famous Olympian, with three golds in the  glamour middle distance track events. And there was another fact about the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and today on the google meet.



Then the teacher said that we are going to say goodbye to people and she said that we don’t Leave because she has to remove us from the call then she said goodbye to one of the boy and then she said goodbye to one of the girls and then when everyone was Gone she  said goodbye to me and i said goodbye to her and my Teach her name was Miss Lagitupu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.