Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

              :one day it was sunny so i went to the Beach for a swim so i was going for a swim in the sea. Then I saw a white shark. And I was Scared of sharks. And I looked Back at the white shark . I was so Scared.  But then i Stayed calm. And I went Where the shark was. And I can hear the white shark Chasing me in the Water so i had to swim Fast. and I can hear the white shark Tail . I saw the shark's sharp teeth. And I feel the water touching me. And I feel like the white shark is eating. And Touching me on my Legs. and eating it. Then When I was not paying attention to the shark. And the shark was Still chasing me then I was still swimming and I was so Tired of swimming. And I still feel the shark  Touching me on my Legs. and it feels so Weird because  I thought it was eating me.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.