Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

About Me

 Hi my name is Alarmanda i am 10 years old and i got 5 sister in my family but one of my sister lives in  Australia and she is 12  years old and i didn't know i had 5 sister because i Thought that my sister than Australia was my cousin but she was actually my sister and she lives  with her parents in Australia. And I call her on the Phone every night and we talk  about things like games and about school. And some time about Our friends And we tell suff 



When we hang up we play games like Fortnite.  and all of the Other games and i like to play with my lil sister. She is 9 years old and me and my sister go to Pt England school. And I like to play with my sister at school. We like to play all of the games we like. And here is one of the games that me and my sister like to play.it is Lisa the warrior and  and sometimes games That we make up when we're bored because. And we like to play online games.




And I have  Another sister and she is 19 years old. She has no Friends only has friends on fortnite which are all boys and sometimes she plays with and we play games on Fortnite we have fun playing games. Sometimes she gets mad because she Lose. and when we won she gets happy because we won and she is Loud at night because she's playing games with her friends and when everyone is trying to sleep in peace and quiet and sometime i go in her room and i say be Quiet I'm trying to go to sleep. And i said that you are to Loud and i can't sleep 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Alarmanda

    Well done you for posting this piece of writing that you have done on your own. I can see that you have used paragraphs too! You have got lots of sisters don't you? You are so lucky. I have got 3 sisters. You might need to take more care with the use of your capital letters and full stops when you write next time. Good effort though.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.