Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

sport from belgium



Start writing here:
One day, my dad, Mum and I flew over to Belgium. I went to a tournament to play a game.
The game is called powerball. My dad and mum were sitting in the stands waiting for me
to play the game.
So I walked onto the field to start playing powerball. The ball was so so heavy. And I had the ball. And my big brother was there. So I got ready for my game. so all of my team
got Ready for the game too. Then it was time to play. So we went on the field to play.
And I had fun. Then it got Boring.
Then it was time for a break. So I had a Drink of water. Then it began to rain. I was happy.
And sad at the same time. Then my game was cancel because it was raining hard.
And all of the people were sad. Then the Rain stopped. So we were on the field.
And I scored a point. And my big brother said good Job little sister. Then the game was over.
I cried because I broke my arm. So I didn't want to try and play the sport today.
I was so Tired that i Nearly fainted..

5 comments:

  1. wow great job i like your writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Alarmanda! I enjoyed reading your writing - I wonder if you're able to think about what happen first, middle and end? Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.