Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Brazil Writing


 One day my Family. And me. We were in Brazil then we went to a Restaurant. And I had Bread. And some Chicken. my dad. And mum. And my big sister. They had like Chicken and bremy my  Family said it was good food. And I was such a Disgusted my  Family. And I went Somewhere else. And we  said thank you. And it Costed 100 Dollars. Then we went to this Restaurant. And they had good good food. And  I was shot then I tried Because it was night time. And IT was good food. And it was so good. And my Family was  tired. And they said it was good. Then we Finished our  food. And it cost 200 dollars. Then it was Nighttime. And I was so Tired. And my Family was Tired so we went Home then we woke up Because it was  the next day. Then we went out for some good food. And I was Excited for the food. Then we eat our food that the Chef gave us. Then we eat  all of the food. The end
 have you eaten brazil food.  Have a great day people.then i went to go shopping said what should i have so i bring some different food my mom said bring different food ok and i said yes. Then i went into the shop and then bring and buyed the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.