Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Swimming at the Pools

 Yesterday I went to the pools with my class.so we went to get into Our togs and we went to walk to the pools and the pools was Kind of close to us.so my Teacher said  go line up outside so we line up outside and it was kind of Cold and i was Freezing. Then my teacher Came out, then we went to the pools and we had a Coach and we went and groups.then we Started swimming. And we did some swimming lessons .And These are some swimming lessons we did some Floating and the coach told us the rules.and these are some rules we can’t run and we have to walk. And you were not Allowed to Jump into the pool because you might drown in the deep end . Then we went in the pool and I had fun at the pools.Then we went back to the school and room 6 went After us. Then they Came back after they Finished  swimming and I had fun at the pools and I like the pools.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.